The following are the areas I focus on in my practice, however I have experience in treating a variety of issues and am happy to meet with new clients in order to tailor therapeutic goals to meet individual needs. While the treatment modality I primarily use is EMDR Therapy, I also draw from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Internal Family Systems Theory, and Mindfulness practices.
Areas of Focus
- Anxiety disorders (this includes Panic Disorder with or without Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Social Anxiety)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Depressive disorders (including Post-Partum Depression, Dysthymia and single-episodes of depression related to grief and loss)
- Symptoms of stress related to job, school, and/or relationships
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing). To learn more about EMDR Therapy, CLICK HERE for more information from the EMDR Institute or CLICK HERE for more information from the EMDR International Association.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Systems Theory
- Internal Family Systems Theory
- Adults and teens (13 and up)
- Individuals and families